Friday, February 4, 2011

The Journey to the Beatification




Since learning the good news that the late Pope John Paul II will be beatified on May 1, 2011, I have been trying to think of a special way in which to bless the journey to that great ecclesial and world event.

Many ideas came to me, but none popped the way this one did: To start a dedicated blog 85 days in advance of the event, a post a day for each year of soon-to-be Blessed John Paul II's earthly life.

Today the blog journey starts. I pray that the experience may be a graced one both for me as the vessel and for visitors who partake of my simple personal reflections.

If you'd be interested in being a guest blogger for one of these 85 days, please let me know. I don't pretend that I am the sole voice here, just the instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment